Interlooper run

Master_Arne

Are in my 2'nd real interlooper run now. Have all the gear, Bow, arrows, knife and hatchet. 56 days now and my skills are getting good.

Got really lucky and got the hacksaw Forlong and hammer in Mystery Lake. Have a wolf coat and dear pants. Got 2 tukes and a ski jacket.

Qestion: I know that the top gear is not available in Interlooper. Eg. Ex Parka, snow pants, mukluks and snow boots.

Is the wool underwear, ear wraps, climbing socks and fishermans sweater available in looper?

1 hour ago, Drifter Man said:

Ear wraps can be found in Interloper, I know two locations where you can reliably find them. I'm not sure about the rest - I doubt they are available. Wool underwear maybe.

I don't think wool underwear is avaible. I could be wrong but I have never seen anyone with wool underwear on interloper.

The best found gear I've seen in Interloper -

Head: Wool Toque

Coat: Mackinaw Jacket/Ski Jacket (I don't generally think the 1/2 point warmth is worth the weight of the Mackinaw - so I generally prefer Ski)

Shirt: Thin Wool Sweater

Pants: Combat pants (these are clearly the best inner layer pants available, deer are ultimately better outer layer pants I think)

Feet: Combat Boots

Socks: Wool Socks

Leggings: Thermal Underwear (the blue kind)

Gloves: Work Gloves? Hard to have an oppion here I get rabbit mittens early in most games.

Special: Ear Wraps.

Archived