Outerloper - saying 'no' to the indoors

Stone

I'm sorry to hear about such an ending... :(

However, you have accomplished an outstanding feat so be proud of it! And also, be sure of having inspired many of us out here to follow your steps and attempt an outerloper challenge. Congrats! 

Not a good way to die, but a great way to live in TLD. Impressive achievement.

I personally cannot play outerloper in regions that have man-made shelters - it is too "immersion-breaking" (I hate that term) for me to ignore them. But there's TWM, FM and HRV now, and maybe we'll get more in the future.

Impressive, nice run, and thanks for all the updates.  It's been fun to follow along.  I once ended a decent Interloper run exactly the same way - climbing out of the Ravine Basin and I walked right off the ledge when I thought I had grabbed the rope.

@MrWolf it a horrible feeling - did you also feel a strange moment of detachment? Like a subtle, mid-fall transition of thought from "oh no, I'M falling" to "well, YOU'RE about to die". Maybe its just me and self preservation kicking in..

On 7/16/2018 at 9:21 AM, Stone said:

@MrWolf it a horrible feeling - did you also feel a strange moment of detachment? Like a subtle, mid-fall transition of thought from "oh no, I'M falling" to "well, YOU'RE about to die". Maybe its just me and self preservation kicking in..

For sure, overlapped with "I can't believe I just did that".

• 2 years later...