Playstation 4 Badges Reset/Bug?

Tylor9261

Hey survivors! Long time player, first time posting. After the Vigilant Flame update, I had 5 out of the 6 feats unlocked. But when I finished a session and went to play the next day...My current Stalker run was still there with my feats active. But the progress of them all has reverted back to 0%. And it had taken what felt like forever to get those. Is this a common thing on PS4? I already did a complete shutdown and uninstall on my console/game. But to no prevail. So any help would be greatly appreciated! 

After I update Vigilant Flame, I also have this problem. This happened to me more than 10 times. Saved game data file Profile is damaged and the progress of all feats returned to 0%. Save the file Profile to the flash drive regularly and restore it after damage to the PS4.

But this is not the most terrible problem. My game crashes every 10 save and I can not get out of the Carter building. This game is constantly crashing and is still unplayable on PS4.

P.S. I absolutely love this game. Being from Ontario, it's awesome to have a game finally feel and be truly North Strong! And also, to have a game finally fill that S.T.A.L.K.E.R sized void in my Playstation collection feels awesome. Besides Fallout, Far Cry, Dying Light and Metro... I'd say this is the closest we have right now to a modern immersive tense first person experience. Other than Arkane Studios' beautiful gems :P Keep up the amazing work Hinterlands! :)

This happened to me as soon as 1.34 came out I tried to load my survival game and before it even loaded in it crashed. When I rebooted all my feats and challenges had reset. The problem was my Profile got corrupted somehow luckily with ps+ I have cloud saves so I just went into the upload/Download saved data and downloaded my backup profile save and that fixed the issue.

I deleted and reinstalled the game after updating 1.33 and again after 1.34. Changed the modes of my Ps4pro, changed the language in the game and various settings for a long time. No changes. After update 1.34, the last saved game crashes on loading each time. Started a new game and also without changes. I can not get to the Mysterious Lake from the Carter building, crash when loading every time. I sent more than 100 bug reports every crash of the game with a video gameplay, I hope this helps. I love this game, but the latest updates are terrible.

I must be lucky because I have had no issues...and can't even remember the last time I had a crash... being PS+ I always cloud save.. I currently have two survival saves, my Wintermute save...which I am going to replay again with the new changes and the new dedicated mapping save I started yesterday.

Thanks everyone for your posts about these issues, we are currently investigating issues that might cause crashing or profile corruption on the PS4.

@Gratefall, it sounds like you may be experiencing a separate issue. Could you email support@hinterlandgames.com  with a short description of the crash you are experiencing?

Archived