BRIGHTNESS INSIDE BUILDINGS IN MIDDAY

WheresMyBuns

In the game when I enter most (almost all) buildings in the middle of the day I cant see at all.  I was hoping a brightness option can be added so I can see.  I dont want to waste any light source when its the middle of the day!  Thank You,  please add Brightness Option.  I play on PS4 as well.

31 minutes ago, WheresMyBuns said:

But doing that everytime is ridiculous.  I think adding a brightness thing would be best.  Besides it should be on the game anyway...  At least in my opinion.

I would agree that the ability to change the brightness would be welcome... what I have done is a workaround in lieu of an ingame ability to do so.. do I think its ridiculous...NO... is it helpful...DEFINITELY... improvise, adapt, overcome...

37 minutes ago, Hawk said:

I'm not sure about other platforms but on a PC, this is what you see on the first screen after the loading.

Brighteness1.png.31ea8d8d87636d20ae2d2db665e8d2ad.png

The shot shows the screen after clicking on Options in the first screen.

Brighteness2.png.b235d32ffbdb25ddf6f7ec4833aa8e5b.png

The  shot shows the Brightness adjustment. This isn't available once you start the game. It's only available when you first load the game.

Brighteness3.png.294dd54a94d3f17e145c458cc808ee14.png

They need it in settings in general

Thanks everyone for your posts! It's true that console versions of the game don't have the same selections of settings as PC. We appreciate the feedback about your experiences with the interior lighting on PS4 and will keep it in mind as we work to improve.

This thread has been moved over the Wishlist discussion area for tracking.

12 minutes ago, Support said:

Thanks everyone for your posts! It's true that console versions of the game don't have the same selections of settings as PC. We appreciate the feedback about your experiences with the interior lighting on PS4 and will keep it in mind as we work to improve.

This thread has been moved over the Wishlist discussion area for tracking.

Thank you!  I get stuck inside basements and stuff because I cant see anything and I have no light sources.  I hope a brightness option is added soon so I can actually survive on Interloper. 

Most current TV's will allow you to create a custom saveable setting that you can change at a whim... it takes less than 5 seconds to switch once you have it set up... its really not as hard as you are making it out to be

31 minutes ago, Cr41g said:

Most current TV's will allow you to create a custom saveable setting that you can change at a whim... it takes less than 5 seconds to switch once you have it set up... its really not as hard as you are making it out to be

Not all tv are the same.   Mine doesn't have that.

18 hours ago, Cr41g said:

My TV is a little older

On 6/22/2018 at 9:42 AM, Cr41g said:

most of the time, if not always... the curtains are already pulled back and don't cover the window making additional light by removing them a moot point

That would also suck even more because it would force you to waste energy if you dont need the cloth

Archived