My achievements may be broken

Greggors

Hi all. My wife and I both enjoy playing the game and are achievements junkies as well. We've been working on two achievements and can't seem to get them. The first one is "Waste not want not." My wife has killed and harvests around 12 deer and fully harvested them and still no achievement. We've also tried doing the "Desolation Point" one as well. We've made all the improvised tools and also no achievement. We are playing on the Xbox1. She usually plays on pilgrim and not in custom survival mode. I usually play one level higher. Not sure whats going on but just wanted to see if its just us or something we're doing wrong. 

5 minutes ago, Greggors said:

Hi all. My wife and I both enjoy playing the game and are achievements junkies as well. We've been working on two achievements and can't seem to get them. The first one is "Waste not want not." My wife has killed and harvests around 12 deer and fully harvested them and still no achievement. We've also tried doing the "Desolation Point" one as well. We've made all the improvised tools and also no achievement. We are playing on the Xbox1. She usually plays on pilgrim and not in custom survival mode. I usually play one level higher. Not sure whats going on but just wanted to see if its just us or something we're doing wrong. 

Hi @Greggors and welcome to the forums! I just moved this topic to the technical discussion area, as it's an issue we are currently investigating. If you could email support@hinterlandgames.com, the testing team can follow up with you and perhaps get some details on what might be going on. 

Hi @Greggors, thanks for your post!

If you haven't tried it yet, please either power-cycle your Xbox One or unplug the power cord for about 10 seconds. When your console starts back up, it will re-sync your game data. This can help us to rule out a few common issues.

Archived