Is there any way to hang stuff from the walls?

piddy3825

20 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

Currently have another bear rug drying and a moose hide which I am going to see if I can use to patch the ceiling.  wish me luck, lol.

Please let us know your results.  I have a hypothesis that I haven't bothered to test, where the 3D space considered "indoors" doesn't quite extend to the ceiling, so if that were the case, the hide should never cure over that hole.  Because it's outside.

If you get it to cure in place, that proves my hypothesis false.

6 hours ago, admin said:

Please do not post screenshots created with unofficial mods. Also please ensure you are using appropriate language and avoid using terms that could be considered offensive. 

for certain, thank you for the reminder to the community.  in keeping in line with the standard, please be assured that none of the screen shots I've posted have been created using any unofficial mods.   

20 hours ago, ajb1978 said:

Please let us know your results.  I have a hypothesis that I haven't bothered to test, where the 3D space considered "indoors" doesn't quite extend to the ceiling, so if that were the case, the hide should never cure over that hole.  Because it's outside.

If you get it to cure in place, that proves my hypothesis false.

I think your hypothesis has been proven correct.  I have tried to patch that hole now using every single hide type available only to not have a single item work.  I really was hoping to get the moose hide to "cure" in place considering the sheer size of the hide almost fully covers the hole from the inside.  But after having stood in place for nearly 24 hours of in-game time, I could not get it to work.  Soon as i put it on the floor however, it cured almost instantly.  Making a satchel out of it now...

• 2 months later...
On 7/5/2018 at 4:17 PM, peteloud said:

That fishing hut looks so cosy. If I had that I'd just stay there, fish, eat and sleep.

yo ! i remember looking in awe at that decorated fishing hut, back in june. i tried to find it again but i couldn't, and now i stumbled upon this post, i remember the comments too, but i dont see that picture. anyone still have it ? :D  @piddy3825 @peteloud @scuttlebum @Cr41g @TheEldritchGod

@Tomerarenai, I recall the picture you are referring to.  It was removed by Hinterland Admin as the photo was created using an unlicensed or unsanctioned mod in direct violation of Hinterland community rules.  

"Posted September 20"

Please do not post screenshots created with unofficial mods. Also please ensure you are using appropriate language and avoid using terms that could be considered offensive. 

Archived