Jeffery Simpson

Hello from Vancouver

5 posts in this topic

Hi! 

I'm Jeffery and I'm a new member on the Hinterland team, coming in as a Community Strategist.

Monday was my first day, and I'll be working out the Vancouver studio. So far I've been focusing on getting up-to-speed with @Patrick Carlson's help and playing a little of the the game. (I know hard life right?).

I've been in the games industry for eight years now, and during that time I've worked with several people who are also now at Hinterland. I've had the privilege of working on some great projects and I'm extremely excited to add The Long Dark to that list. I'm excited to get to know all of you.

• Like 1

Hi Jeffrey, it's always great to have more community focused folks.  Welcome!

On 15.5.2018 at 8:38 PM, Jeffery Simpson said:

Hi! 

I'm Jeffery and I'm a new member on the Hinterland team, coming in as a Community Strategist.

Monday was my first day, and I'll be working out the Vancouver studio. So far I've been focusing on getting up-to-speed with @Patrick Carlson's help and playing a little of the the game. (I know hard life right?).

I've been in the games industry for eight years now, and during that time I've worked with several people who are also now at Hinterland. I've had the privilege of working on some great projects and I'm extremely excited to add The Long Dark to that list. I'm excited to get to know all of you.

Hey there, and... hurrm... welcome to the forums. Looking forward to your impact here.

On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎24 at 12:49 PM, Hotzn said:

Hey there, and... hurrm... welcome to the forums. Looking forward to your impact here.

That's usually my line ;) 

Welcome to the forums... and I can't actually directly link to your name O.o

Edited by cekivi