XBOX One Achivements Not Working!

Hey there!

I would like to say that I have played this game since day 1 and you guys are doing a great job. One issue I am having is that since 2 or 3 weeks ago I have been unable to get any achievements while playing. The Pacifist, Skilled Survivor, and 4 other achievements are not popping for me even though I went through and did them twice over. Please help!!!

Hi @ModMan303,

Thanks for taking the time to post about your issue and for bringing it to our attention. We're currently investigating the issue on the Xbox One platform where achievements appear to be failing to unlock for some Players, or are being delayed by a longer than normal time frame. Sometimes achievement data can be delayed by Microsoft's Xbox Live servers by an extended period of time. If you have access to a PC with Windows 10, we'd suggest to try installing the game on this platform and syncing your game data and attempt to earn achievements to ensure the problem is not localized to your Xbox One console. Owning the game on Xbox One permits you access to install the game via the Windows Store with no additional purchase by using the same account information.
We appreciate your patience while we investigate the issue further, and we'd suggest contacting Microsoft support additionally for more information on your inability to unlock achievements, or delayed achievement unlocks.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same issue. Played on Xbox One and got all the story related achievements except the collect all caches as that is bugged. I am playing survival and am on 15th day and not a single related achievement has unlocked. I installed on Windows 10 and played 2 days of survival and not even the 1 day survival is unlocking.

I see that more people have this issue.

Story related achievements work just fine. But survival ones wont.

I already tried the following:

-deleted al safe files and restarted

-removed Xbox account and restored of

-deleted complete game and re-installed it

But still can't unlock achievements in survival.

Hope this Helps with fixing the problem.

Same problem... after 50 surviving days i have not my 4 achievements than i searching in survival mode (25days - no kill/ 50days/50days - no gun and basic stuff)...my xbox is localize in switzerland and is configured in french also i game on the french version...if that can help you to resolve the problem...

Hi, just to say that i also have this problem.

Story mode achievements were unlocked a while ago now playing survival and no achievements are being unlocked. My wife refuses to play until she gets the achievements :D

• 2 weeks later...

We have some changes and improvements coming with the new update, which will be available soon!  Once it's installed, please check if you are able to get your achievements to pop in Survival Mode. In some cases you might have to perform a related action before it appears.  For example, if you are trying to get a mapping achievement, you might have to Survey Local Area one more time.

It's an error, i'have not read the new fire rules...retry...

old message:

But it's a new problem....it make impossible to continue game

When you make a fire (inside barel, cooker and  hearth, and outside too) you don't have the menu to cook and melt snow!

In new game survival mode too

next update is coming?

Hi @AshCraigt, you've probably have seen it already, but just in case, the mechanics for Cooking food and Melting Snow have been changed and are no longer part of the fire interface. You can find details about the new changes in this update here. 

However you encounter any other bugs or issues, you are welcome to create a new discussion or report it in our Public Bug Database.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived