copyright muted audio on stream replay

This is strange or is it normal.  Streaming with no music and no mic.  Only audio is from the game.  Twitch muted the audio at 1:38:55 all I did was stoke the fire? Why would this happen? Is it a glitch in the AI that scans for copyright material?  I wonder what it thinks it was?

Hi @Farrgin Ice Hole,
Thanks for taking the time to post about this issue you've experienced. We suggest getting in contact with Twitch Support, as it appears this may have occurred due to their copyright claim algorithm system, or possibly a claim was made by a third-party. You can find on our website that we grant permission to stream or create content on Youtube and Twitch in regards to The Long Dark: https://hinterlandgames.com/contact-us/

39 minutes ago, Support said:

Hi @Farrgin Ice Hole,
Thanks for taking the time to post about this issue you've experienced. We suggest getting in contact with Twitch Support, as it appears this may have occurred due to their copyright claim algorithm system, or possibly a claim was made by a third-party. You can find on our website that we grant permission to stream or create content on Youtube and Twitch in regards to The Long Dark: https://hinterlandgames.com/contact-us/

Thanks for the reply but it was not too important.  Like I said it was only gameplay audio that got the chop.  No big deal for me.  Just curious how it interprets these things.

• 2 years later...

I am having a similar problem while streaming the game.  Mic off and not playing anything in the background.  Twitch keeps muting my video when the intro song comes on saying: 

"Audio for portions of this video has been muted as it appears to contain copyrighted content owned or controlled by a third party.".. 

Its very annoying and I don't want to risk my channel getting closed due to this.  What gives

Edited by Ryjal Cliffwalker