Aurora and the Dam

piddy3825

So after Jerry sends me off to the dam, I kinda go off on a side quest right when the Aurora comes and I am no where near the dam.  I ended up hiking in later and now am just waiting outside the fence in one of the trailers for the bed comfort.  been a few days, going on more...  What do I gotta do, except for waiting to trigger the Aurora so I can get entrance into the dam?

6 hours ago, private duksworth said:

thats a problem in that part you just gotta wait it took me about a few days in game time. just hunker down and survive till it happens. pro tip it happens in the start of the night or just at the end of the night 

well i been here long enough now to cure to 4 wolf pelts and one deer skin in the trailer...  seems like at least 10 in game days, as i popped the first wolf and harvested the deer carcass in front of the gate...  I will keep waiting although my tools are beginning to get to the point of being destroyed by the continuous use and need to boil water.  The meat supply just keeps coming to me unsolicited however.  lol

Archived