hello from Sweden!

Tovemcgrath

Hi everyone!

My name is Tove McGrath and I live in Sweden. My last name is from my Irish grandfather.

I joined this community because my game stoped working after an update. (The long dark) and maby I can find the answer here :)

I play on a Xbox one. and I was about to start the game when I needed to update. after that I can't play :(

i can start the game but in the menu I can't go further. if I want to plat survivalmode nothing happens. if I try playing the story I just get stuck. in the menu and cant go back or start....

someone who knows what to do?

On 4/15/2018 at 4:08 AM, Tovemcgrath said:

Hi everyone!

My name is Tove McGrath and I live in Sweden. My last name is from my Irish grandfather.

I joined this community because my game stoped working after an update. (The long dark) and maby I can find the answer here :)

I play on a Xbox one. and I was about to start the game when I needed to update. after that I can't play :(

i can start the game but in the menu I can't go further. if I want to plat survivalmode nothing happens. if I try playing the story I just get stuck. in the menu and cant go back or start....

someone who knows what to do?

Hello Tove, welcome! In terms of the Xbox One issue, we're aware of it and have a fix in testing right now. We looking to release it as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience in the meantime, and we hope you stick around!:wolf:

Archived