The Long Dark hotfixed to v 1.29 (35212) on PS4 and Xbox One

Admin

13 hours ago, Sashamorning said:

To confirm, all of the locations must be mapped and not simply visited?  I'm sure I saw somewhere that it was the opposite (although I've been operating as if they must be mapped as I've gone back through).

Also to confirm what you just said, there are actually people on Xbox who have popped this?

@Sashamorning We've confirmed the achievement is working internally, and have also seen community reports of it triggering since the v1.29 hotfix. It's unclear why this wouldn't be the case for Xbox players. 

3 minutes ago, derechtegraf1 said:

I can confirm that mapping all required locations on Xbox does NOT pop the achievement.

At first I tried my old save, did one mapping action - nothing. Did one mapping action in each area - nothing.
Finally I started a brand new survival mode game on version 1.30 35398 and mapped all locations. Nothing.

So it's still broken. I have had no issues with the Stone Church, but that didn't help.
It surprises me though that it's working on PS4...

If you haven't already, please make a report about this in our JIRA database here: https://hinterlandgames.atlassian.net/projects/TLDP/issues

22 hours ago, Patrick Carlson said:

@Sashamorning We've confirmed the achievement is working internally, and have also seen community reports of it triggering since the v1.29 hotfix. It's unclear why this wouldn't be the case for Xbox players. 

If you haven't already, please make a report about this in our JIRA database here: https://hinterlandgames.atlassian.net/projects/TLDP/issues

Thanks for the response. 

Xbox is still showing at 0.00%, so no one has yet gotten it.  When I was first to pop Will to Live, it went up to 0.01%.  

I know of at least one I still need to get for FC, so I can't yet claim it did or did not pop for me. Getting back to working on it. 

1 minute ago, Sashamorning said:

Thanks for the response. 

Xbox is still showing at 0.00%, so no one has yet gotten it.  When I was first to pop Will to Live, it went up to 0.01%.  

I know of at least one I still need to get for FC, so I can't yet claim it did or did not pop for me. Getting back to working on it. 

This achievement has been a complex issue, there's no doubting that. But we will get to bottom of it. 

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived