Expedition Parka perma spawn/spawn locations?

lcsu24

Currently on a custom run and I'm on the hunt for the awesome Expedition Parka. I know there's usually on the summit (aside from Interloper), but do anyone of you lads and lassies know a perma spawn or common spawn point for the Expedition Parka?

Thank you!

As far as i know The Summit is the only sure place for the expedition parka (and loads of them).

Other then that i have found them in the dam, a house i CH, radio tower house in PV but far from all my runs (mostly Voyager)

You can find up to 5 expedition parkas, never found less than 2, and I've Been there many, many times, last one was this week, on stalker, when I found 3, 2 snow pants, and 1 more parka  on the corpse below. 

After fully dressed, and fully repaired, I'm with 32 and 18 degrees celsius clothing bônus. 

Truth is, there are no permanent locations for any spawns, just an increased likelihood as the difficulty lowers. On the lower difficulty levels of Pilgrim and Voyageur, it may seem like X is always at Y, but again, these are probabilities, not guarantees.

• 3 weeks later...

As above re. locations and 'only a chance' excepting Summit.

• DP: Safe at Hibernia is a possibility.
  • FM: Safe at Old Spence Family Homestead. Also possibly in containers at same location.
  • MT: Paradise Meadows farm, in the main house on the couch.

+ lots of others depending on difficulty. I tend to camp locations for extended periods though, so the EP is of limited value. Really only miss them on moving day ;)

• 3 weeks later...

The parka doesn't spawn ALWAYS on the summit, not even in pilgrim mode. Nothing is certain in this game.

I was playing a pilgrim run, just went to Timberwolf Mountain and searched everywhere... no parka.

Got lots of clothing, mostly toques and vests and two marine coats. (noticed very little variety in clothing/items in general, and all the same items were in the same state of detoriation. Maybe it's a bit buggy? Never seen so much of the same items in all the containers!)

Have also looked all over DP for the parka, found nothing. I'm playing this game for years and I know where I can find the parka. This is a weird Pilgrim run...

The pattern I've noticed is best translated as high probability of x type of gear.  So there seems to be a high probability of a warm and tough coat (expedition parka, marine pea coat, military coat) at signal hut, etc.  I haven't always found expedition parkas up on the Summit, but there's been a consistent chance.  In truth, by the time I mosey up to the summit in most non-interloper games, I've got a bear coat.  And usually a wolfskin coat waiting for me in pleasant valley.

21 hours ago, Baukster77 said:

The parka doesn't spawn ALWAYS on the summit, not even in pilgrim mode. Nothing is certain in this game.

I was playing a pilgrim run, just went to Timberwolf Mountain and searched everywhere... no parka.

Got lots of clothing, mostly toques and vests and two marine coats. (noticed very little variety in clothing/items in general, and all the same items were in the same state of detoriation. Maybe it's a bit buggy? Never seen so much of the same items in all the containers!)

Have also looked all over DP for the parka, found nothing. I'm playing this game for years and I know where I can find the parka. This is a weird Pilgrim run...

I once had a run on Pilgrim where I didn't find a single wetstone in ML or CH - finally found one in PV

Archived