Survival; Building Bases

LukeForester

Ahoy-hoy, guys! I recently started playing TLD, and I bloody love it. I was blown away with the details and play style. But now, when I finnished the story mode I went on and played survival. Now, I like survival even better, because it reminds me of Don't Starve, only more realistic. So, what I like to do in survival is to stock-up and make bases around the map, for now I'm in ML, and I started filling the Trapper's Home and Camp Office with supplies, and the thing that bugs me is that the Camp Office is messy and full of thrash on the floor and such. So I wanted to ask, can I get rid of it and how? I read somewhere that the 'original build' of the game had a cleaner Camp Office, but I can't find it.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, in older versions of the game the camp office was cleaner. Now since the launch of story mode, they added much more detail to some of the building (the camp office obviously being one of them). There are some things you can pick up and break down, but the majority of the stuff is not interactable.

1 hour ago, omoon66 said:

Yes, in older versions of the game the camp office was cleaner. Now since the launch of story mode, they added much more detail to some of the building (the camp office obviously being one of them). There are some things you can pick up and break down, but the majority of the stuff is not interactable.

I know, it kinda bugs me. I want to nourish my strain of OCD, and I'm trying to find a way, but I can't. All sorts of things came to my mind, like some sorts of Editors, but I'll settle even with an older version.

Archived