Newish

Celeblith

So, I guess I'm not new anymore. I've posted on several topics--I would've posted here before if I knew this thread existed. Anyway, I'm Celeblith (pronounced ke leb lith; means "silver ash" in Sindarin Elvish, one of the languages J. R. R. Tolkien invented for his Middle-earth legendarium) and I'm pretty big on LotR and its universe (if you couldn't already tell), and I love memes, animals, and finding whetstones in unlikely places--but, then, don't we all?

I've lived in California all my life, so it's no wonder I love TLD, coming from a part of the state where it snows only twice or thrice through all of winter (if we're lucky enough to get even that). 

This community's really cool and I'm looking forward to being a part of it as the game develops and (hopefully) attracts more pilgrims, voageurs, stalkers, and interlopers. Happy hunting  :rabbit:

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2018 at 5:45 PM, Celeblith said:

So, I guess I'm not new anymore. I've posted on several topics--I would've posted here before if I knew this thread existed. Anyway, I'm Celeblith (pronounced ke leb lith; means "silver ash" in Sindarin Elvish, one of the languages J. R. R. Tolkien invented for his Middle-earth legendarium) and I'm pretty big on LotR and its universe (if you couldn't already tell), and I love memes, animals, and finding whetstones in unlikely places--but, then, don't we all?

I've lived in California all my life, so it's no wonder I love TLD, coming from a part of the state where it snows only twice or thrice through all of winter (if we're lucky enough to get even that). 

This community's really cool and I'm looking forward to being a part of it as the game develops and (hopefully) attracts more pilgrims, voageurs, stalkers, and interlopers. Happy hunting  :rabbit:

Just wanted to give you a belated welcome, @Celeblith! I suspect you'll find some fellow LotR readers among our community (if you haven't already). Safe travels out there in The Long Dark and Middle Earth! :wolf:

Archived