Art? I guess so

Ever since the custom survival mode toolbox was introduced, I've been thinking...

That tool box looks familiar

IMG_0682.thumb.JPG.6dacd0c45fc8480ee09d8e3d442b4663.JPG

That's one of my toolboxes that goes with me to work everyday

And I need to clean it out anyways, so...

IMG_0683.thumb.JPG.ff92aee7ebd538ce1365fa05f909e538.JPG

I scrounged around garage and found some tools that are reasonable facsimiles of the ones in the artwork

IMG_0526.thumb.JPG.7c6f6a5548a04627503d842447272ce5.JPG

And here we go

IMG_0689.thumb.JPG.b9c22ee2de8a06fe27f2479a0305b28b.JPG

Look good?

Sam

Ahh ok, that makes sense! This was a case of life imitating art, imitating life.

This project got me thinking... I should create a post discussing TLD approved tools. Hmmm.... Because I do have quite a collection of tools and small equipment that would definitely work in a post-Aurora apocalypse environment.

Sam

• 4 weeks later...

I can tell those are a set of quality tools.

Only those with the best tools use red toolboxes for them, else they'd be defying game mechanics. No survivor worth their scrap would dare put quality tools in a blue box. That'd be throwing a wrench into the ap-plyered system that quality tools can only be in red boxes. I am probably prying your patience with these bad puns. Ill be silent now and keep my mouth clamped  else i risk being bar-red from the forums.

Or perhaps I'm screw-ing with your head, trying to drive  you to conclusions!  :ph34r:     :P

Perhaps you should file your comment in the puns thread, it's plane to see it's been far too long since it's resurfaced ! Oh but don't mill about, if you leave too many puns it could grind on peoples nerves and get you called a tool!

(This is way too much fun....)

Sam

Archived