My take on multiplayer

Mystery guy

So i have an idea on multiplayer. Now i wasnt sure if this should be in wish list or general discussion but here it is.

*assume connecting to servrs is similar to anyother game and that there would be a limit on players( like five tops)

1) night/day occur at one constant rate and it takes slightly longer to do certian things. So instead of taking 15 seconds to boild water, it takes like 30-40 seconds.

2) sleeping is the most difficult to touch on but I personally think it should be treated just like the topic above.

3)combat should be of the utmost importance as to not ruin the mood, we dont want cod in the snow now do we? Add bullet wounds, knife wounds, and the player should be able to enter a struggle just like a wolf but the attacker would be on top. Rifle should wear out quicker after each use (only multiplayer?). 

4) speech would work like most games, in which the players voice becomes weaker depending on distance. 

Thoughts?

and thank goodness...

if it were possible then coop I could maybe live with...in the true spirit of the game to survive...the QUIET apocalypse against nature...

the last thing I would want is for this game to go PVP... there is enough of that crap out there already

Archived