Steam - Can't Finish Episode 2

Bloomy118

I'm at the dam and managed to get an aura and flipped the switch however as soon as I go to enter the room with the elevator the aura vanishes and my character says 'guess I may be stuck here a while' and I can't summon the elevator. I've tried waiting for another aura and reloading check points but it keeps happening...

• 1 month later...

Apologies for the late response, didn't get a notification. I've done this at all points of the night. I originally started by tearing the place apart for things that I had missed and thought that the power went out since the aurora had vanished but when I reloaded the check point and headed straight there the power still went out. Both times I've had hours before the night ends

Sorry to hear you're still having this issue! We've had some trouble replicating this on our side -- accessing the elevator earlier in the evening should allow Mackenzie to progress.

If you are not able to get through, please send us you save file so we can take a close look. You can email us at support(at)hinterlandgames.com

Archived