crows at night

nicko

The only time I see the crows at night is when the aurora is on... which fits with what it does to wildlife in general.

In fact, I'd kind of like to see an effect where the player's fatigue goes to zero and they can just sprint without tiring during the aurora. Note that I'm not talking about the calorie cost of sprinting, just the fatigue cost. Could make for some interesting times at night when the aurora is on... being able to perma-run during the aurora would add a whole new level to animal encounters....

Just now, stratvox said:

The only time I see the crows at night is when the aurora is on... which fits with what it does to wildlife in general.

In fact, I'd kind of like to see an effect where the player's fatigue goes to zero and they can just sprint without tiring during the aurora. Note that I'm not talking about the calorie cost of sprinting, just the fatigue cost. Could make for some interesting times at night when the aurora is on; being able to perma-run during the aurora would add a whole new level to animal encounters....

Archived