Airport

MRE_MAN

Let’s think about this for a moment. When Mackenzie is roped into Astrid’s scheme does Will know where a suitable airstrip would even be on Great Bear. The plane of TWM surely landed somewhere on Great Bear otherwise why would it’s flight path go right over Great Bear. Where is a suitable airport? I feel like their plan may have been shortsighted considering they needed a place to land anyway. So.. I’m suggesting there be possibly a region or Transition Region of an airstrip or something officially used for air travel.

Those planes can set down almost vertically as long as the wind is right, and even if not they don't reqire a landing strip, a road with enough space to the sides, fields or frozen lakes are more than enough. unless he had planned to land somewhere in the middle of a forest, there are always opportunities.

1 hour ago, cekivi said:

Also, those look like commercial jets. I doubt great bear island would have need of an airport that large

That would also be my assumption.  The plan crashing into TMW doesn't mean it was meant to land there or anywhere on Great Bear Island.  I think a smaller dirt airstrip would make sense considering size of the plane we've seen in various forms throughout that years. 

Archived