[Idea]Hand warmers

SirGregory

Well if they are practically useless and rare I wouldn't want them, I buy them and they last 8+ hours, they got quite hot most of the time, my angle of how I see it is if they are rare, they should've worth it, if they aren't so rare, they should be still useable and bring you a bit of warmth bonus.

Well if they are practically useless and rare I wouldn't want them, I buy them and they last 8+ hours, they got quite hot most of the time, my angle of how I see it is if they are rare, they should've worth it, if they aren't so rare, they should be still useable and bring you a bit of warmth bonus.

I'd say a +2C/ +3C warmth bonus for 4-8 hours tops, but rare, about the same spawn rate as flares (5-6 on the mystery lake map). If they spawn more often than that The bonus should be +1C/ +2C and for no longer than 2-3 hours.

I'm already managing quite well without them, so adding two dozen hand/ body warmers that provide a +5C bonus for 8 hours is unbalancing the game. The way I would use them is to be able to go outside without clothes so my clothes degrade slower. I don't think that's how they are meant to work...

I still think a warm water bottle or a hot rock would be better than this fancy bag of chemicals.

And both would be reusable!

I think they're basically useless. If they were as common as flares, they would clutter my inventory and if they're scarcer they would be useless since you cannot rely on them.

I'm all for adding items to the game. More variety = more fun. But I'd like to see items that I actually care about using. If they added tissues or ballpoint pens. Well what the heck should I do with that? And that's how I feel about the hand warmers. :D

Archived