Rename Hunting Rifle (and add a new hunting rifle)

darkstarmike

The hunting rifle is actually a WWII era Lee Enfield service rifle. I think that it should be renamed "Service Rifle," and a new "Hunting Rifle" should be introduced, as a harder-to-find upgrade. The new hunting rifle should be a more modern .303 caliber rifle, purpose built for hunting. It would weight less (~3.75 kg), have a telescopic sight, and have the same range and damage as the old rifle. One drawback to the new rifle might be the inability to use stripper clips. leeenfield-jpg.129778

Hold up there buckaroo but honestly Great Bear probably never had any fancy shamncy telescopic modern .303 rifles considering how economically crippled and isolated they were to trade. So I can only assume that the Hunting Rifle would be one of the only accessible rifles.

Maybe I’m wrong and find the idea of long range shooting weird but I’d like some other input about this.

4 hours ago, Morphe said:

Even if Great Bear weren't able to have big amount of modern rifles, it is nice idea. I would like also to be able to  repair my rifle in MY without rifle cleaning kit.

Maybe I could get behind it being added to the tail end section in TWM but aside from that I don’t think it’s likely you’d find such a thing.

PS: The idea is very neat though

Archived