What are fuel caps on cars for?

VR00MER28

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, private duksworth said:

I think you were able to take the battery from the car but now they have removed that feature. the battery had no use anyway so there was no point of taking it

Not entirely true; you can still move the battery around by right-clicking on it (PC, default controls) and placing it where you want it to go. I often shift them to the trunk of a car to show I've fully looted it (trunk, both seats, glovebox).

40 minutes ago, Aagje said:

Not entirely true; you can still move the battery around by right-clicking on it (PC, default controls) and placing it where you want it to go. I often shift them to the trunk of a car to show I've fully looted it (trunk, both seats, glovebox).

I can't move them around anymore. Am I the only one or have they made moving the battery not possible?

23 hours ago, Mixxut said:

I can't move them around anymore. Am I the only one or have they made moving the battery not possible?

Hmm, I could swear I'd done this as recently as a day or two ago, but now it does not seem to work (v1.21 33995) -- so no, you're not the only one. Whoops! Boy is my face red. Swear on a stack of Advanced Guns! Guns! Guns! that it was working fairly recently, however.

Edit: Wait... I just managed this again in my current challenge (Nomad, in PV at Point of Disagreement). So maybe some batteries can be moved and some cannot? It doesn't appear to be consistent. Shrug. YMMV.

screen_58c72388-7d56-48c9-98aa-cb1cfd8b0a43_hi.png

1 hour ago, Aagje said:

Hmm, I could swear I'd done this as recently as a day or two ago, but now it does not seem to work (v1.21 33995) -- so no, you're not the only one. Whoops! Boy is my face red. Swear on a stack of Advanced Guns! Guns! Guns! that it was working fairly recently, however.

Edit: Wait... I just managed this again in my current challenge (Nomad, in PV at Point of Disagreement). So maybe some batteries can be moved and some cannot? It doesn't appear to be consistent. Shrug. YMMV.

screen_58c72388-7d56-48c9-98aa-cb1cfd8b0a43_hi.png

Hahah, that's pretty confusing :D

Archived