Custom Sandbox: Missing Buildings and missing resources?

Mystic Mica

The missing buildings appear to be a bug as they are just not there, not just ruined by fire. The three I remember specifically are the house on the in the Coastal Village (last house above road heading toward Crumbling Highway). The second is the large cabin in the fishing camp in CH right next to the workbench, set apart from the other cabins that are against the pier. the third is the cabin almost directly across the highway from that one, up the hill, but before the Bear Creek Campground.

I'm also finding that a lot of Birch and Maple are just stumps and I haven't cut them. Is that sneaky moose eating them??? Rosebud bushes are also frequently bare as I discover them. I don't know if this is a bug or just a new challenge since the patch. Is anyone else finding bare bushes and stumps?

In these custom runs I have the shelters set to max, the wildlife quantity/respawn set to max and plant life set to max.

On 1/4/2018 at 7:47 AM, Mystic Mica said:

The missing buildings appear to be a bug as they are just not there, not just ruined by fire. The three I remember specifically are the house on the in the Coastal Village (last house above road heading toward Crumbling Highway). The second is the large cabin in the fishing camp in CH right next to the workbench, set apart from the other cabins that are against the pier. the third is the cabin almost directly across the highway from that one, up the hill, but before the Bear Creek Campground.

I'm also finding that a lot of Birch and Maple are just stumps and I haven't cut them. Is that sneaky moose eating them??? Rosebud bushes are also frequently bare as I discover them. I don't know if this is a bug or just a new challenge since the patch. Is anyone else finding bare bushes and stumps?

In these custom runs I have the shelters set to max, the wildlife quantity/respawn set to max and plant life set to max.

Yup finding the same as you are and also loving it.

Also if you make it to the Summit in a custom game you might find a few shipping crates missing like I did.

I haven't noticed any missing buildings, or missing saplings on my custom games except when I have changed the settings to have less saplings.  I have heard others say the same thing though, so it must be some sort of bug.  I did notice there were fewer metal boxes to loot on TM summit, but I am not sure what I had my loot setting set as when I went up there, so it could have something to do with the loot settings.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived