Vanilla Interloper spawning the Hunting Knife

Dan_

Apologies if this was already mentioned and/or submitted as a bug, but I did a quick search in the bugs section and couldn't find anything.

But it is as the title says, I got a hunting knife at the trapper's cabin in vanilla interloper. Funny thing is I didn't even touch custom mode, so I'm not exactly sure what has caused this.

This is a 55 day run which I started last week, I can't really specify if it was already at the last patch or not. 

Anyone else experiencing this? Was this bug already submitted to hinterland's support? 

Cheers!

Interloper_Knife_At_Trappers.jpg

Hello,

Just replying to confirm that somebody opened a bug report for the same ocurrence four days ago:

https://hinterlandgames.atlassian.net/browse/TLDP-4785

The bug report lists as Timberwolf mountain spawn and knife found at Trapper's, which is exactly the same loot table as I got in my current game. Just as a pointer, I found a hacksaw at the summit though I can't recall exactly where I did find the hammer, I might be able to reproduce the bug if I give it enough tries but I do not dispose of time to do so at the moment. 

Cheers,

• 1 month later...

Has there been any word from Hinterland on these loot issues?

Started a new interloper game yesterday, and found a knife at trapper's.

Tried a custom game too at 'loper loot settings, and there's waay more loot than in interloper - hundreds of matches, 6 pairs of wool socks, three can openers, dozens of jerky and crackers, couple ski jackets etc etc found in only few in-game days.

Archived