Season's Greetings and Hinterland's Holiday Break

Admin

5a3c771abc90e_HLHolidayGreetingsCardv2-Edges-socialmedia.thumb.png.20f7f8e8cacb3ca8e3d931203a0d330a.png

From everyone at Hinterland Studio, Happy Holidays! We wish you and yours a great season of family, friends, and (safe) cheer. We're so grateful for all your support in 2017. It's been a tremendous year for all of us -- the studio, as well as the community that's been there with us along the way. Thank you. 

We also wanted to share with you what we'll be up to over the next two weeks. Hinterland is on holiday break from Dec. 22 - Jan. 3. You can of course still reach us at our Support account -- support@hinterlandgames.com. Please keep in mind that while our support team will follow up with you, it may take up to 48 hours before we respond.

In the meantime, here is a list of troubleshooting steps you can check out before we get back to you:

*The Long Dark Technical FAQ: http://steamcommunity.com/app/305620/discussions/4/1290691308593730337/

All our best and Happy Holidays,

- Hinterland Team

Happy holidays to you too Hinterland :)! I'm really happy i found this gem of a game on Playstation Store when i was bored with the games i had and was looking for something different and i had never played a survival game before, but i watched som playthrough videos of TLD on YouTube and i liked what i saw and TLD  was even better when i played it myself :D, what a pleasant surprise the TLD have been and the support you guys at Hinterland is giving us customers is top notch:).

So again happy holidays to all of you at Hinterland :).

Archived