pretty big issue regarding loot

Simone Else

i found a pretty big issue but i dont know if its because i made a game with custom settings or not.   has anyone else found that by entering the lower dam from the main turbine room (the one with the climbing rope) that the entire lower dam loot resets?  i mean, you can literally go in and out that door and get all the arrowheads you want from the 2 broken arrows that are pretty much guaranteed to be there.  in my game there was also an archery skill book in the next room. 

so in a matter of about 15 minutes i had 36 arrowheads and i think i stopped picking up skill books at 6 or so.  then i went down the winding river with all my cheater loot to the farmhouse in pleasant valley.  when i got there i looted the basement and dropped off my awesome moose pelt to dry out along with my other things like saplings and what not.  then went up to loot the house.  when i got done, i decided there was time to craft some rabbit mittens i had been meaning to do, so back to the basement and it was exactly like the dam.  it said it was a new area and all the loot was reset. this means my moose pelt and my saplings gone.  this issue likely exists anywhere there is more than 1 area in the same place.  i wonder if it happens at the riken, or the lighthouse..

so that game is deleted now, (was gonna do it anyways because i know i cheated like a madman in it)  and im not making a new one until you guys can fix this. because its pretty lame.  i know im whining but now im going to be bored 

Archived