All my things are gone

4djes

Hello guys. Today i went back to one of my bases, one in ML. When i arrived all my things were gone. ALL my 150 day progress is gone. I realized when i was arriving from PV through the Carter Hydro Dam that a lot of items were bugged. But i couldn´t imagine that all my stuff have gone.

I was recording to my channel. Please, give me a solution. I don´t want to play it again never again. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Support said:

Hi @4djes, thanks for your post. Can you provide the location in Mystery Lake where this occurred? Does it seem like items are missing from any other locations?

Hello. I´m from Argentina, i don´t know the names of all the locations in english. But i had a lot of  items in the trailers outside the Carter Hydro Dam. When i entered there, the place was like new, with things to loot and nothing touched. But my items that were in the lockers were gone.

Something strange was that, when i entered to Carter from the Winding River, i found in the floor, just after i traspassed the big steel door, a lot of items. Kgs of coal, wood, cloths, flares ....

Maybe that was a part of my stuff, but just a part because i had a lot.

Please, can this be fixed?

I have a previous save file, before the disaster, a simple ep1sandbox1 file. If i put this file into de save directory, may this cause problems?

13 hours ago, Support said:

Thanks for the additional details, 4djes. We're looking into this issue.

I have more info. I disovered more. There are 2 locations linked between them. When i put some items in one of them, they disspaear and appear in the other.

From a Trailer to Carter.

Everytime i pass this door my stuff is on the floor. I loot all and if i go back through the same door, every time the things appears again. It´s an endless loop.

305620_20171218165426_1.png

305620_20171218170505_1.png

305620_20171218172250_1.png

Of the two trailers outside the Carter Dam the one closest to the Raven transition resets every time the cell loads. If I leave the area and return or enter/exit the dam it's reset.  I don't have this issue with the  trailer closest to the railroad bridge outside the dam.

Archived