Who kept the money and who burnt it

Smilezz_g21

This is kind of a poll question on who kept the money from milton and who burt it.. feel free to leave small explanation why you kept it or burnt it but you dont have to as this is for fun...... i kept the money cause its a stack of 20s and i have 4 stacks so when this storm blows over im going to disney land yay

3 hours ago, KinoUnko said:

didn't Canada go the EU route and switched to polymer bills some years back? those don't burn all that well.

That's why we can burn the old ones :D.

For the poll, i didn't know what to do with them, i didn't want to burn them, burning money didn't feel right, so i put them in a container in milton, but when i came to Mystery Lake and found more i started to use them as tinder (i think, if that's possible, i don't remember, haven't found more for a while now :D).

1 hour ago, ingrobny said:

That's why we can burn the old ones :D.

For the poll, i didn't know what to do with them, i didn't want to burn them, burning money didn't feel right, so i put them in a container in milton, but when i came to Mystery Lake and found more i started to use them as tinder (i think, if that's possible, i don't remember, haven't found more for a while now :D).

Yes, the money is used as tinder

Archived