attacked by a wolf in pilgrim mode

Sito

seriously!  a wolf went agro on me in pilgrim setting!

so I am in mountain town and I exit gray mom's house to a lovely day. I spot a wolf go for a rabbit down the road towards the water tower, so I saunter down to get me a wolf pelt. as I approach he does the turn and growl thing while I line up my arrow to pop him in the head. I shoot but DAMN! arrow bounces off a perfect head shot from point blank! well no matter he runs off wounded. I pick my arrow and follow him to the bridge where he runs around the little river area between the bridge and the waterfall. I keep him in sight just waiting for him to die. he runs around like mad for a while then starts to slow down. I know he is going to kick it soon so I approach more close anticipating a good harvest. Suddenly he turns on me! BITE! RIP! SCREAM! I pull my knife! STAB! STAB! SLASH! He limps off and dies but I have wounds and infection. I'm on PILGRIM! I don't carry bandage or anticeptic!!!! I have to run around to all the houses trying to remember where I found the antiseptic before I die! fortunately I found some at 90% infection rate. Grrr.

15 minutes ago, Sito said:

I have to run around to all the houses trying to remember where I found the antiseptic before I die! fortunately I found some at 90% infection rate.

My memory may be a little faulty here, but I'm pretty sure there's enough Old Man's Beard in the trees near the bridge/waterfall/water-tower for you to have crafted a dressing.. would have been much faster than hunting for antiseptic.

Archived