How do wolves react to buildings?

strongpelt

Seems like a weird thing to ask but are buildings not solid for wolves all the time like they are with the player..? I was at the farmstead in Mountain town (milton) was on the porch, saw a wolf coming, was setting up the rifle to shoot it when it suddenly phases through the side of the building and pops out on the porch inside a bench!? wtf? Im so confused. Is this a glitch or should I expect this to happen..? I'm just confused. 

On 15.12.2017 at 2:34 AM, strongpelt said:

Seems like a weird thing to ask but are buildings not solid for wolves all the time like they are with the player..? I was at the farmstead in Mountain town (milton) was on the porch, saw a wolf coming, was setting up the rifle to shoot it when it suddenly phases through the side of the building and pops out on the porch inside a bench!? wtf? Im so confused. Is this a glitch or should I expect this to happen..? I'm just confused. 

It is a bug, i stood in one of the fishing huts in Mystery Lake  when a wolf stuck his head through the wall and i shot it with my bow and he died soon after :o :D :wolf:... so it was easy meat and a wolf pelt :D.

Archived