Rabbit struggle if picked up

thekillergreece

Hello.

I would like to make a suggestion. Rabbits picked up after being stunned should be able to struggle if a player is very slow to make decisions.

For example: Player 1 stuns rabbit, picks it up, does not make any decision for 10 seconds, rabbit will try struggle in attempt to escape from the captor's hands. Rabbits are still awake and can fiercely struggle in order to escape from the captor's hand if the player is too slow to make decisions.

Whoever has rabbit pet will understand.

1 hour ago, thekillergreece said:

For example: Player 1 stuns rabbit, picks it up, does not make any decision for 10 seconds, rabbit will try struggle in attempt to escape from the captor's hands. Rabbits are still awake and can fiercely struggle in order to escape from the captor's hand if the player is too slow to make decisions.

Sounds good. It requires additional animations though... still, I think this is something that Hinterland would like.

I dont remember if I ever tried it myself, probably not, but I was under the impression (from a YouTuber who talked about the stone hunting back when it came out) that if you took too long to "twist" the rabbit, it would simply escape out of your hands. Basically the same way as if you didn't pick it up in time.

I assumed this was how it worked, cause it made sense. It would punish people for hesitating too long.

If this is not in the game already, it has to be.

On 27. 12. 2017 at 10:30 AM, Morphe said:

And rabbit would be able to bite you which would cost you condition penalty of 95%, a broken nail affliction which would make you unable to hold anything in hands, a infection risk of 99%, a blood loss and a blizzard approaching

Nope, you are taking it too far :D even if the rabbit did bit you or scratch you, the most this would do is some 2-3% condition drop, as a tiny injury, or rather a sore. And even then, most of the time it wouldnt really do anything but maybe damage your gloves. 

This is taking it too far in my opinion. Just the fact that the rabbit can escape out of your hands is good enough for me.

Edit: Nvm, I read it again, and just now realized that you were just being riddiculous :D my bad, +1 for the joke :D 

Archived