Customization

MueckE

* Fixed issue where some customization options would not persist when modifying a "baseline" Experience Mode using the Custom Experience Toolbox.

This fix didn't work. I started a new sandbox, custom, settings Interloper, changed time ration to 4x, wolf spawn to low and started at Mystery Lake. Just like normal Interloper, there were 3 wolves on the lake - so wolves spawn didn't change and i found a knive at trapper's although there shouldn't be any premade tools in Interloper.

6 hours ago, MueckE said:

* Fixed issue where some customization options would not persist when modifying a "baseline" Experience Mode using the Custom Experience Toolbox.

This fix didn't work. I started a new sandbox, custom, settings Interloper, changed time ration to 4x, wolf spawn to low and started at Mystery Lake. Just like normal Interloper, there were 3 wolves on the lake - so wolves spawn didn't change and i found a knive at trapper's although there shouldn't be any premade tools in Interloper.

Hi @MueckE - if you haven't already, please report this in our JIRA database with as much detail as possible. https://hinterlandgames.atlassian.net/projects/TLDP/issues

And to be clear - the only two variables you changed were the time progression to 4x and the wolf spawn?

Thank you!

Archived