Still can't play properly

MueckE

Since Wintermute release i have the bug that the game crashes every time i change something in my settings (keys, audio, graphics). I've reported this bug in August already and today again. I was waiting now a half year to finally play the game again, but still am not able. I can start the game with default settings, but it's not a good experience.

I also can't select/unselect the feats when starting a new game. There is just no button to click (i can't click on "activate feats").

I had a quick look into the update and directly found rifle rounds on Interloper at the Lodge at the new railroad map.

I've reported at least 20 bugs in August, including these major ones that don't let me play, but nothing was fixed. Please help.

4 hours ago, MueckE said:

Since Wintermute release i have the bug that the game crashes every time i change something in my settings (keys, audio, graphics). I've reported this bug in August already and today again. I was waiting now a half year to finally play the game again, but still am not able. I can start the game with default settings, but it's not a good experience.

I also can't select/unselect the feats when starting a new game. There is just no button to click (i can't click on "activate feats").

I had a quick look into the update and directly found rifle rounds on Interloper at the Lodge at the new railroad map.

I've reported at least 20 bugs in August, including these major ones that don't let me play, but nothing was fixed. Please help.

@MueckE Please reach out to the support team directly at support@hinterlandgames.com - again, even, if you've already done that. Be sure to include your hardware details. They can try and help you narrow down the issue. 

Archived