No rifle spawn in Mountain Town

Baukster77

I found at least two Rifles, one in the Church and one on my way to the crash side but I cannot remember exactly were, there's a somehwat obscured passage behind some rocks along the main route's right side comming from the church. I made a screenshot but without coordinates:

rifle.png.7308bbaf39f7d06eb746e7d3f879c707.png

I also have the feeling that there is a surprisingly small amount of ammo, after mapping the whole area I came out with less rounds than I went in and I didn't fire the rifle much. Which is a bummer because - other than exploration - my main goal for going to Mountain Town was to stock up on bullets. Mission failed sort of but the trip was cool anyways :D

1.Broken Car - under Spruce Falls Bridge

2.Meadow farm - Barker house

3.Behind Grey Mother's chair ( it always makes me sad as I'm starting to think that she passed away :c )

4.Some random pick up car in the town 

5.Church ( It looks the best for me as a base, just this feeling, but it does have weak location )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2017 at 3:12 AM, ChillPlayer said:

I found at least two Rifles, one in the Church and one on my way to the crash side but I cannot remember exactly were, there's a somehwat obscured passage behind some rocks along the main route's right side comming from the church. I made a screenshot but without coordinates:

rifle.png.7308bbaf39f7d06eb746e7d3f879c707.png

I also have the feeling that there is a surprisingly small amount of ammo, after mapping the whole area I came out with less rounds than I went in and I didn't fire the rifle much. Which is a bummer because - other than exploration - my main goal for going to Mountain Town was to stock up on bullets. Mission failed sort of but the trip was cool anyways :D

I've found one here on multiple runs. 

Archived