Hello!

Dan_

Hi!

I've been following let's plays(GELTaz and LMG) of this game for quite some time now and finally decided to pull the trigger and really get into it. Fantastic game, I will surely put thousands of hours in it for sure!

I've played a couple runs in pilgrim to do some recon in the maps (Whiteberry is a saviour!) and went straight into interloper, I'm addicted to it.

The first three characters died on the first day as I lost my bearings while blizzards were raging ( Two in FM and one in TWM ), the third spawned in PV and I made into day 30! Went into DP and forged the tools, bow and arrowheads. I've killed a bunch of deer and 3 of the 4 wolves who live in DP. The fourth wolf one got her while she was taking a stroll outside Hibernia at dusk. Serves me right for going out with little to no stamina left. 

Current survivor is a dude, spawned in FM in clear weather ( near the Shortwave Tower ) made into the Cave, down Marsh Ridge ( no rope ), Low blind, and straight to Old Spence's. Got myself matches and a Storm Lantern, from there went to Poachers and transitioned to ML. Then Trapper's, killed six rabbits(stoning is way too easy...), got the deer outside and found the hacksaw under the workbench. Went to Camp Office ( found a bedroll! ), lake overlook, got myself the firestriker there. After that went to the Lookout(Magnifying glass!), train loading ( the log sorting trailers ) and straight in to the Dam(Found a Mackinaw there and a Toque). Took two days to loot it all and then off to the Ravine to CH. Currently resting at the trailer near the blocked tunnel. This game is fantastic! Put 60 hours in the last two weeks!

Anyway, just wanted to thank you guys for the tips and helpful resources on these boards. I've been lurking here for the past few days and it helped me tremendously.

Cheers!

Dan

Archived