Collectible Journals

Lucky_Charms

Hey! I've have survived in stalker for 100 days now and I have been writing in the journal for most of the time since day 1. Doing so gave me an interesting idea. "If there are notes in The Long Dark, wouldn't there also be journals?" Here's how it could be. 10 players of The Long Dark are selected to give there journals from any save to you, Hinterland. If they choose. The journals will be around the game world we're the player perished or where the players main base was. I'd love to see something like this implemented, especially mine. It's about Vhene Chand who is a 15 year old girl who is trying to find her already dead father but, she doesn't know that and she will eventually find the suicide note on the raven falls railway bridge written by her dad who gave up on day 16. Vhene will keep surviving but the note will haunt her still. A little bit sad but also a little cool. It includes the forest talkers and one part were Will is in her cabin looking for Astrid. It would be a very nice way to let the players be part of the game. Hope Hinterland considers it and the game is great so if they keep doing what they do best it will be, in my mind, the best apocalyptic winter game out there. Okay I'm done now. What do you think? 

Sincerely, Lucky

Archived