Hinterland Merchandise Holiday Shipping Deadlines

Admin

Attention Survivors!

Looking to pick up some Hinterland merchandise in time for the holidays? Please note these important holiday shipping deadlines when ordering from our official store, www.hinterlandstore.com.

·         For customers outside North America, please complete your orders by October 27

·         For customers inside North America, please complete your orders by November 30

To check out our current inventory of art, apparel, and gear items, as well as complete sizing and shipping information, please visit www.hinterlandstore.com.

As i mentioned weeks/months before, i would like to purchase some of the clothing items from the store. Thing is, that i really liked the pre-wintermute clothings, they had blue tshirts and red hoodies (or was it otherwise?). The Problem is, I didn't buy them back in time, because the price was so high. Due to the anouncement, i have to order until 27th of October when i want my stuff until Christmas. But the pre-wintermute stuff isn't in the store anymore. There is a red hoodie, but unfortunately it has the new Hinterland logo on it :(

Is there a chance that you will bring back the former clothing items to the store? With the OLD logo? It doesn't have to be before 27th October. I can wait. I just want to know if it's worth to keep my hope up or if it's better to bury my wishes. At least i want to buy the coffee mug then.

2 hours ago, Mel Guille said:

Hey @Karl Grylls , I'm not certain if this is still the case, but I *think* there might still be a small number of items with our previous logos around.  If you send a message through this contact form detailing exactly what items you are looking for, someone might be able to track some down for you. Good luck!

Thank you very much :) I messaged them :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived