Hopeless Rescue

jose katan

I've done it with about 40 hours to spare, and somewhere around here there is a thread where people have done it in very short times. That thread will talk about routes etc. Coffee is the real key though. With it you can move without rest.

This thread is the challenge Hopeless Rescue was based on, and it's a different start, but it discusses a lot of tactics and some routes up TWM and then over to DP. But generally it has a lot of useful info that is applicable to Hopeless Rescue. 

3 hours ago, private duksworth said:

does getting the flare gun from the carriage in the ravine count

Why not try it and see?

6 hours ago, jose katan said:

Please if someone has done it, I would appreciate it if you could explain how you did it

Here is a link that will give you a lot of youtube videos of people doing the challenge.. you can learn a lot from them.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hopeless+rescue+challenge

20 hours ago, Riotintheair said:

I've done it with about 40 hours to spare, and somewhere around here there is a thread where people have done it in very short times. That thread will talk about routes etc. Coffee is the real key though. With it you can move without rest.

This thread is the challenge Hopeless Rescue was based on, and it's a different start, but it discusses a lot of tactics and some routes up TWM and then over to DP. But generally it has a lot of useful info that is applicable to Hopeless Rescue. 

thanks ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, private duksworth said:

i can't my computer cannot run tld so i can't

Ahh.. my apologies..

2 minutes ago, RossBondReturns said:

Also I'll have to edit this post later I'm sure because...weird quoting issue.

You quoted a post that consisted only of quotes.. I'm amazed anything came through.. it usually ignores quoted material.

I used Whiteberry's maps to accurately plan out my route. TWM map is still reliable to use, but im not sure about the other regions you need to pass through, Iv'e only recently started playing since after the launch and the maps haven't been updated accordingly. I'll try the Ravine pistol theory also to give a confirmation on it.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=530202531

Archived