Bringing up the circle menu makes the character stop

Tomcat2

When the circle menu is brought up, character stops even the forward key is still pressed. This disallows doing actions when walking, like eating, drinking that should be normally possible. Bigger problem is getting a weapon. When followed by a wolf, you usually want to be able to continue walking and in the same time bringing it up. The current way makes the character stop which creates very dangerous situation.

Can you please implement this in the way that bringing up the circle menu doesn't affect the movement?

If you're on PC, the "2" key will bring up your weapon. If you have more than one weapon in inventory, repeatedly hitting "2" will cycle through them... and you can walk at the same time. I don't know the button for this on consoles, but I'd be awfully surprised if there isn't one.

4 hours ago, stratvox said:

If you're on PC, the "2" key will bring up your weapon. If you have more than one weapon in inventory, repeatedly hitting "2" will cycle through them... and you can walk at the same time. I don't know the button for this on consoles, but I'd be awfully surprised if there isn't one.

It's the d-pad's on the consoles.

Archived