Turn all the way around in a vehicle

Wish

Hello,

On my wish-list is the ability to look out the rear window of a vehicle when you are inside of it. It seems realistic that you could twist your body and head most of the way around to look out the back window for predators. 

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing your suggestion, @Wish!

Just quick reminder for everyone: please don't share hacks, mods, or other tools that modify the game in these forums. What players choose to install on their own machines is, of course, their own business, but because we have not yet added mod support and unsupported modification have the potential to introduce issues, we do discourage their use and request that they not be shared in our official communities.

Thanks!

12 hours ago, Rusty_Old_F250 said:

This used to be possible in game, not sure what happened

Sam

Turns out that was a "bug".  One of their updates got released without the stops that prevent this very activity.  They added them back in as quick as they could.  I don't know why...

Probably to make things just a tiny bit more difficult from the gameplay perspective. 

I personally don't care. I imagine it would make cars somewhat of a good lookout place if you could spot predators all around the car, and I kind of like the challenge in not having a complete area awareness. I don't much care for this suggestion - while it makes sense you could go on your knees on the seat and look backwards, I see no reason to waste devs time on this. Let's face it, many better suggestions could be implemented instead.

On 10/16/2017 at 10:47 PM, Prestermatt said:

I'm a parent: I know from personal experience it's possible to reach back and grab things spilled on the floor, even while driving at highway speeds.

I will be the first to say what we all think - that sounds INCREDIBLY dangerous and irresponsible in every way of the word. Bending down to pick things up, especially from the back of the car, while driving at a low speed is a horribly bad idea, it is even worse than texting while driving, let alone on the highway? Even on an empty, wide highway, if you jerk with the steering wheel at high speeds, you are risking a terrible crash. Please, for the sake of everyone else on the road and your own family, NEVER do that, ever.

Archived