Bug or Feature?

Maquard

Hi Volks!

yesterday ill shot an bear with my bow. 

Did Hit him clear between neck & shoulder.  Arrow die Stick!

he ran away and ill did let him go and collect some wood. Killed some Rabbits ect 

after that he dient die and i went to sleep. Next day ill move on to search the bear. Found him quick... But my arrow wasnt anywhere there!?!?!!

you can lose arrows in hunting, I'd estimate about 20% of the time. Under the bear as StrayCat said, in that case it could be recoverable, just not visible, scan the cursor around the body it may turn up. Quartering the bear will clear up the area and you may find the arrow after. Arrow could have bounced and was not in the body to begin with. Arrow could have fell off while bear was running.

Ill keep an eye out for my arrow...

maybe i will find him ohne day ;-)

I think it was in him cause i saw hin he ran off with it. 

first he ran im my direktion like he would attake me but after 10 or 12 steps he turn around and flee away with the tipicult whiny bear noise  like if you scare them off. 

And the arrow still as far i could see him stick in him. 

Finaly did found it... ill think. ;-)

there was an arrow Wehre Never did spawn any! So ill think that was mine. 

Another thing ill found out... it seems the Bears often loose the arrow/s on the way and die somewhere else. 

Anyone could confirm that?

I try to Monitor that .., have a run with Bears at last :-) Day 29 and 4 killed bears on stalker, all with bow. 

Archived