What is behind this gate?

Ahatch

Started up a Pilgrim game just to go do some climbing on the Broken Railroad map and see if I can get to areas I haven't manage to make it to on my Voyageur run. I managed to make it up to that elusive wooden bridge only to cross it and walk down a promising path but only found this locked gate. I didn't have a crowbar in my inventory so is this gate a door to a new region or is it something that with the right tool or key hidden somewhere in the game that we can open and find a cool new area on the map? 

TLDBRGATE.png

On 10/14/2017 at 1:25 PM, Ahatch said:

Started up a Pilgrim game just to go do some climbing on the Broken Railroad map and see if I can get to areas I haven't manage to make it to on my Voyageur run. I managed to make it up to that elusive wooden bridge only to cross it and walk down a promising path but only found this locked gate. I didn't have a crowbar in my inventory so is this gate a door to a new region or is it something that with the right tool or key hidden somewhere in the game that we can open and find a cool new area on the map? 

TLDBRGATE.png

Can u tell me how you even got up there?

• 1 month later...

As we can assume, Milton is somewhere above Broken Railroad, Forlorn Muskeg, and Mystery Lake. I don't know actually where the gate is, but I assume in a different direction that Milton is. Above BR, there could be another region. Remember that no 'rivers' on a map doesn't mean they're not there. The map will be updated and updated until Raph is going to say:  "Welp folks, now we're heading to the Mainland!". Way to Milton is also via the cave around 50 meters from Jeremiah's house. Another thing that I would really like to see is a "mini region with just one thing that is really nice to have", maybe like an airfeild where Will and Astrid tried to land. Idk mate, remember that future episode are planned to be in places like "above Desolation point" and Perseverance Mills so this gate can be just an easter egg like Fluffy in story mode.

Bez tytułu.png

Archived