Ahatch

What is behind this gate?

9 posts in this topic

Started up a Pilgrim game just to go do some climbing on the Broken Railroad map and see if I can get to areas I haven't manage to make it to on my Voyageur run. I managed to make it up to that elusive wooden bridge only to cross it and walk down a promising path but only found this locked gate. I didn't have a crowbar in my inventory so is this gate a door to a new region or is it something that with the right tool or key hidden somewhere in the game that we can open and find a cool new area on the map? 

TLDBRGATE.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no one knows. at the moment there's no indication that gate leads anywhere... but yeah I know the feeling. What are they building in there???

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found this before there was a path up there. I'm guessing it leads to Milton in the future.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

opening up Milton for sandbox would be great. I hope it's a larger region than what was in story mode as well. there certainly appeared to be much more to Milton.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/10/2017 at 2:59 PM, KinoUnko said:

no one knows. at the moment there's no indication that gate leads anywhere... but yeah I know the feeling. What are they building in there???

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2017 at 1:25 PM, Ahatch said:

Started up a Pilgrim game just to go do some climbing on the Broken Railroad map and see if I can get to areas I haven't manage to make it to on my Voyageur run. I managed to make it up to that elusive wooden bridge only to cross it and walk down a promising path but only found this locked gate. I didn't have a crowbar in my inventory so is this gate a door to a new region or is it something that with the right tool or key hidden somewhere in the game that we can open and find a cool new area on the map? 

TLDBRGATE.png

Can u tell me how you even got up there?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Mystery guy said:

Can u tell me how you even got up there?

 

Edited by KinoUnko
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2017 at 4:25 AM, Ahatch said:

I didn't have a crowbar in my inventory

Even  the boltcutters won't open it.. people have tried.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now