Hail nomads

TreeBeard

I've been trecking the wilderness on and off since April and still feel like a noob. :)  I played for a while in sandbox, then when the game went live I lost my saves and trundled off to play something else for a bit. I'm back now and thoroughly enjoying the updates and Wintermute.

Am currently switching between story-mode and survival, seeing which character can make a full set of skins first! :D I'm still yet to kill a bear and am really looking forward to harvesting one of those fellas.

I play on Steam (tag: ChultyBear), feel free to say hello there as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2017 at 2:43 AM, TreeBeard said:

I've been trecking the wilderness on and off since April and still feel like a noob. :)  I played for a while in sandbox, then when the game went live I lost my saves and trundled off to play something else for a bit. I'm back now and thoroughly enjoying the updates and Wintermute.

Am currently switching between story-mode and survival, seeing which character can make a full set of skins first! :D I'm still yet to kill a bear and am really looking forward to harvesting one of those fellas.

I play on Steam (tag: ChultyBear), feel free to say hello there as well.

Welcome @TreeBeard - thanks for introducing yourself! How is your bear hunting going? 

Hi @Patrick Carlson, thanks for the welcome, good to be here. The 'ole bear' in Wintermute was suitably dispatched - thoroughly enjoyed that, although lugging the meat halfway across the map to my base at the lake cabin was a bit of a chore :D

In survival mode I have been much more cautious... 'slowly slowly catchy bear' is my mantra. Following @Frosty's fine examples, I have started tracking the DP bear around. My bow skill has improved, so I just have to find a good spot for an ambush. ;)

Archived