The Mountain Between Us

Samsonguy920

6 hours ago, Fuarian said:

"lovers brought together by disaster"

Thats a pretty quick jump to a conclussion simply based on a trailer... unless you saw the actual movie too.

As for the trailer - looks interesting. Oddly enough, I watch a very similarly themed movie just now - but its a bit older movie these days, its called "Snow walker".

Its not two passengers, but its a bush pilot and a sick passenger who crash on the Canadian tundra.

22 hours ago, Mroz4k said:

Thats a pretty quick jump to a conclussion simply based on a trailer... unless you saw the actual movie too.

As for the trailer - looks interesting. Oddly enough, I watch a very similarly themed movie just now - but its a bit older movie these days, its called "Snow walker".

Its not two passengers, but its a bush pilot and a sick passenger who crash on the Canadian tundra.

@SnowWalker this one's for you! :D

3 minutes ago, Fuarian said:

@SnowWalker this one's for you! :D

hehehe, my idea exactly when I first found it! :D

By the way, pretty good movie, definitely worth a watch. It is a bit ridiculous at times, but there are some pretty neat and beautiful survival techniques used in that movie, even if the beginning is a bit dull. I am sure all the avid TLD fans will find it enthralling since its basically taking place in Forlorn Muskeq, in a Fall. The main hero is sort of a Will Mackenzie, if Will was a ladies man with a bad temper.

On 9/23/2017 at 7:12 AM, Mroz4k said:

Oddly enough, I watch a very similarly themed movie just now - but its a bit older movie these days, its called "Snow walker".

Many thanks for this @Mroz4k! I thoroughly enjoyed the movie... even if it did give me a case of very leaky eyes towards the end.

Archived