Could you provide the download method of all bgm?

slamwow

11 minutes ago, Fuarian said:

Only if you own the game on Steam. Which many of us don't.

Pretty sure you can always make a Steam account, manually input the game to the Library and"sign them in" to have it "linked" to your steam account. It is annoying and difficult to do but I know I did it in the past with DayZ standalone, so it works.

Not sure if that allows you to buy the expansion, though... but I would wager it does. Something one might consider trying. I do get most of my games as steam gifts through cheaper sites like G2A, but I bought DayZ standalone somewhere else, as a key code. So it was technically not a "Steam" game, but I was able to register it into the steam, to enable its achievements.

EDIT: dont have access to my steam atm since I am on a prehistorical PC atm, but quick internet search revealed that to add "Steam supported" games to your Steam account, you need to click a "browse" button somewhere in the library, and then navigate into the game´s directory where the .exe program is. I believe this is what I did in the past with my DayZ standalone copy.

5 hours ago, Mroz4k said:

Pretty sure you can always make a Steam account, manually input the game to the Library and"sign them in" to have it "linked" to your steam account. It is annoying and difficult to do but I know I did it in the past with DayZ standalone, so it works.

Not sure if that allows you to buy the expansion, though... but I would wager it does. Something one might consider trying. I do get most of my games as steam gifts through cheaper sites like G2A, but I bought DayZ standalone somewhere else, as a key code. So it was technically not a "Steam" game, but I was able to register it into the steam, to enable its achievements.

EDIT: dont have access to my steam atm since I am on a prehistorical PC atm, but quick internet search revealed that to add "Steam supported" games to your Steam account, you need to click a "browse" button somewhere in the library, and then navigate into the game´s directory where the .exe program is. I believe this is what I did in the past with my DayZ standalone copy.

In order to buy the DLC you need to have purchased the game via Steam.

It doesnt say so in the Steam, it simply says you need to own the game "Long Dark" in order to buy and download the content.

Cant confirm it but I believe if you can sign up your game onto your Steam account, you should be able to get it, at least I would imagine so.
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-tfbn-1352

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601

The issue I can see arising is if you have a game, purchased through a method which didnt give you any sort of an official game CD key...

6 hours ago, Mroz4k said:

It doesnt say so in the Steam, it simply says you need to own the game "Long Dark" in order to buy and download the content.

Cant confirm it but I believe if you can sign up your game onto your Steam account, you should be able to get it, at least I would imagine so.
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-tfbn-1352

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601

The issue I can see arising is if you have a game, purchased through a method which didnt give you any sort of an official game CD key...

That and console users...

16 minutes ago, Fuarian said:

That and console users...

A friend of mine has his console games registered on his Steam profile as well. I see no problem there, unless the console games happens to be "registered" as a different game it should work too, in theory at least... But I dont know, I never owned a console so I dont know how it works.

Archived