What Hinterland will ad this year for halloween?

oplli

Maybe a santa claus will be at a particular location during a aurora or other thing and give you some presents with good randoms items in.

But the problem is at christmas we are not playing the long dark we will be with our family or friends and its can be one day before.

I liked the idea of the last years halloween event, but I missed it, sadly. How cool would it be if this year was the same, but with the constant Aurora? That would be one hell of a challenge... :D

Pretty sure the Christmas simply changes the game into a bit more festive mood - but doesnt provide any game related changes. But who knows? I would simply  think that the containers will turn into presents, evergreens will get christmas lights, those sort of things. But who knows... I will be happy to see what comes in, and be suprised.

You would like a lot, mate. I would be glad if they instead fixed up the game, first. I admit events sound cool, but the game needs to have its current content fixed up before new content should be added. At least that would make more sense.

Moose is coming into the game, but who knows when. I would be patient for the time being.

1 hour ago, Mroz4k said:

You would like a lot, mate. I would be glad if they instead fixed up the game, first. I admit events sound cool, but the game needs to have its current content fixed up before new content should be added. At least that would make more sense.

Moose is coming into the game, but who knows when. I would be patient for the time being.

Yes you're right 

Archived