Bedroll decaying 1% every 2 seconds!!!

Quarbani 79

I arrived at poachers camp in forlorn muskeg and set up base. Then I tried to sleep and noticed my bedroll was at 6% which is odd as it was fully repaired when I got there. So I repaired it again and I opened my inventory to check it and it was literally decaying in front of my eyes at 1% every 2 seconds! 

Just restarted my Xbox and will now check again. Has anyone else had this experience? 

I'm sure if it only happens inside the train car. I will do some tests

The only item decaying at that rate would be the burning torch, I would imagine. So either a glitch which turned your bedroll into a torch. Or - which would be hilarious - that you inadvertently lit your bedroll when lighting something else, and it was smouldering away on top of your backpack.

Will McKenzie: Hmmm... I could swear I smell fire... but that's impossible! There is nobody out here but me...

I saw this happen yesterday as well.  I had a bedroll at 98% placed it down in a cave to sleep (had an 11 hour fire going) about 3 meters from the fire, woke 9 hours later and it was at 42%!  I was baffled.  Granted, my decay rate was not 1% every 2 seconds, but it was highly excessive.

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎19 at 4:18 AM, Quarbani 79 said:

I arrived at poachers camp in forlorn muskeg and set up base. Then I tried to sleep and noticed my bedroll was at 6% which is odd as it was fully repaired when I got there. So I repaired it again and I opened my inventory to check it and it was literally decaying in front of my eyes at 1% every 2 seconds! 

Just restarted my Xbox and will now check again. Has anyone else had this experience? 

I'm sure if it only happens inside the train car. I will do some tests

You should definitely post that as a bug...

An update to this issue. It happened again in a fishing hut but this time it was different and weirder. 

I had a bedroll in my inventory and it was 86% then I backed out and when I reopened my inventory it was 85%.    I kept doing this as quickly as possible and it dropped 1% every time I opened my inventory

Archived