I have seen many glitches in this game but this takes the cake

Blazepup

I love this game but there are things like this that bring the game to a 8.9 instead of a 9.5.

As you can see I have encountered either a glitch or a mistake and I have seen quite a few things like this i.e. no collision on rocks on hat creek at FM and falling trough the walls in lonely lighthouse but I still love this game please continue being positive.  

screen_e4444f20-5721-46e2-9e1e-982b9c702d86_hi.png

Really? The game dropped from 9.5 to 8.9 in your opinion , because of this? First you come here and make fun of the developer studio and their game and then you ask them to stay positive? That takes the cake in my opinion.

All open world games have minor problems like this, even triple A games like The Elder Scrolls, Fallout and the last Sniper Ghost Warrior, no video game is perfect. 

What i find admirable with Hinterland which is a really small game developer studio, is that they fix the problems very quickly, problems that can hurt your gaming experience, minor floating objects like this is not a big problem.

I'm more busy with trying to survive in this game than running around and looking for stuff to complain about.

"Oh my god the sign was like 1 cm on air!  Screw this game this is horrible game 9.5-->8.9!!!! But stay positive :D"

There are people having serious issues and they are dealing with them and you're having a sign that is slightly floating and complaining about it.

Surely falling trough from lighthouses wall (how did you make that happen?) sucks, but if that makes so big difference that the game loses 0.6 points.... And as @ingrobnysaid, Hinterland is pretty small game developer studio and they are doing HUGE work to get their game as good as possible. 

I would like to see a game with no bugs. There are none.

I have to agree strongly with @Mixxut. There are no games with no bugs, they don't exist. And given the fact that Hinterland Studio is indeed a relatively small team, the bugs that are present are nothing to cry about. Except maybe the disappearing reclaimed wood bug, but let's not get into that! :) The Long Dark is more than stable enough to play, and is very fun to play at that, so I feel that's all we can really ask for when they've been working their butts off lately to bring us Story Mode.

Archived