My is Survival Mode screwed up!!

JACKROX_12234

Is it just me and my computer or is this happening to other people to? Ever since the most recent update on the PC, my sandbox mode has been all screwed up. My clothing menu is so screwed up to the point where my characters feet are missing and I can't see what the heck he is wearing unless I click on the item, the slot where the item would pop up is just completely black. Its not just the clothes either, its also a whole bunch of other items in my inventory, for example my rabbit carcasses are all back, my lantern fluid, my bedroll etc. I was ok with the inventory because I thought it was a bug from the update so I will wait for them to fix it, so I continued playing just having to read out the items. So once I got to one of the game trailers to sleep,  I went inside, and lit a match to see...... I saw nothing and the stupid part was it was still day I could walk around and everything but I could not see a thing, and when I tried to get back outside I couldn't  because I couldn't find the door. so I reloaded the game and nothing changed so I'm asking the community for help. I was about to remove and reinstall my game but then I stopped because I did not want to loose all of my story mode progress. Any IDEAS?

screen_9be1d2ab-f016-43e1-a2c3-cd00eda14d42.thumb.png.6f775474d5ac27c5d4a826bf106f0e5d.pngCLOTHING screen_285edb66-8d55-47e8-beca-2bb1018aea95.thumb.png.e12ae76743e36038b8ec992c5bbf724e.pngIINSIDE THE TRAILERscreen_a20ee88d-a607-4548-bc1d-3e4da2041456.thumb.png.91f2dcb65f020bcdc0fc8b155fcc785d.pngRADOM ITEMS

4 hours ago, JACKROX_12234 said:

I was about to remove and reinstall my game but then I stopped because I did not want to loose all of my story mode progress. Any IDEAS?

Do you have Steam Cloud enabled for TLD? Because if so, all your progress is backed up to the cloud. Even if you don't have it enabled, uninstalling and reinstalling your game won't delete your game saves, etc.. they're stored somewhere else on your PC,

Also, it may be just this particular game-save that's borked.. what happens if you start another run? You have 5 save slots you can use.

There was a Mouse input problem in the v1.15 hotfix - we've since rolled the game version back to 1.14. We haven't seen the clothing issues you are seeing @JACKROX_12234 - I would suggest verifying your Steam files, and if that doesn't resolve the problem, go ahead and contact support@hinterlandgames.com so we can follow up with you. 

Archived